My Mac Apps » MicroMenuCal
MicroMenuCal is a very simple flyout calendar and menu bar clock replacement app that includes functionality that isn't built into macOS.
- Use as a replacement for the macOS menu bar clock
- Supports 12-hour and 24-hour (military time)
- Can show time of the day, day of the week, and business quarter
- Supports detaching the window and placing it freely on the screen
- Works in Dark mode
- A fully signed and notarized native application
- Works on macOS Catalina, Big Sur, and Monterey
- Choose whether or not to run MicroMenuCal each time your Mac starts up
- Free as in air pollution!
- No Ads!
NOTE: The code bases of the Intel and Apple Silicon versions of this program are the same, so the functionality between them is identical, however, you should use the Apple Silicon version if you have an M1-based Mac.
NOTE: This program is free but if you like it, encourage me to continue writing tools like this by buying me a cup of coffee!