Selected Projects » MicroMenuCal
MicroMenuCal is a very simple flyout calendar and menu bar clock replacement app that includes functionality that isn't built into macOS.
- Use as a replacement for the macOS menu bar clock
- Supports 12-hour and 24-hour (military time)
- Works in Dark mode
- A fully signed and notarized native application
- Choose whether or not to run MicroMenuCal each time your Mac starts up
- Free as in air pollution!
NOTE: I have tested this program on several of my machines running Sierra through Catalina and it works fine. Your mileage may vary, however, since I can't possibly test every system configuration.