My Mac Apps » Menu Snappr II
Menu Snappr II is a basic yet full-featured screen capture utility that runs in your Mac's menu bar. It is closely modeled after such classic macOS apps like InstantShot! and supports the following functionality:
- Capture the entire screen (both with and without a count down timer)
- Capture entire screens on multiple displays
- Capture a window or UI element
- Capture a specific area of the screen
- Save your screen captures in PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, or PDF formats with unique filenames
- Save your screen captures in a custom location, which can be revealed with a keyboard shortcut
- Open the screen capture in Preview where you can add annotations or manipulate it further
- Choose whether to include the mouse pointer, a drop shadow, or copy the image to the macOS Clipboard
- Choose whether to run Menu Snappr II every time you login to your computer
- Works in macOS' Dark mode
- Fast and compact, no 30+ MB application
- Works on macOS Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey, and Ventura
- Take screen captures using definable keyboard shortcuts
- A fully signed and notarized native application
- Free as in air pollution!
- No Ads!
- And more...
NOTE: The code bases of the Intel and Apple Silicon versions of this program are the same, so the functionality between them is identical, however, you should use the Apple Silicon version if you have an M1 or M2-based Mac.
NOTE: This program is free but if you like it, encourage me to continue writing tools like this by buying me a cup of coffee!