My Mac Apps » Qwik Weather
Qwik Weather puts basic, regularly updated weather information right in your Mac's menu bar for easy access and consumption.
- Display the current weather conditions (e.g. clouds, snow, thunder, etc.), temperature, humidity, and wind speed for any of 200,000 geographical locations in your menu bar.
- See “Feels like” and “high” and “low” temperatures in the menu.
- Choose from any 14 different weather display combinations to better suit your tastes or screen size.
- Use Zip and Postal Codes to specify weather locations. If you know your mailing address, you can use Qwik Weather!
- Get updated weather information in 10 to 30 minute intervals.
- Manually refresh weather information on-demand using a menu or global keyboard shortcut.
- Get a detailed, multi-day weather forecast on-demand using a menu or global keyboard shortcut.
- Supports Dark mode.
- Runs on macOS Big Sur or Monterey.
- A fully signed and notarized native application
- Fast and uses minimal system resources.
- Choose to automatically start the app whenever your Mac boots up.
- Free as in air.
NOTE: The code bases of the Intel and Apple Silicon versions of this program are the same, so the functionality between them is identical, however, you should use the Apple Silicon version if you have an M1-based Mac.
NOTE: This program is free but if you like it, encourage me to continue writing tools like this by buying me a cup of coffee!