My Mac Apps » Qwik Weather
Qwik Weather puts basic, regularly updated weather information right in your Mac's menu bar for easy access and consumption.
- Show the current weather conditions (e.g. clouds, etc.), temperature, humidity, and wind speed for any of 200,000 geographical locations in your menu bar.
- Add up to 8 geographical locations and switch between them with just one click.
- Choose from any 15 different weather display combinations to better suit your tastes or screen size.
- See “Feels like” and “high” and “low” temperatures in the menu.
- Use Zip and Postal Codes to specify weather locations. If you know your mailing address, you can use Qwik Weather!
- Get updated weather information in 5 to 30 minute intervals.
- Manually refresh weather information on-demand using a menu or global keyboard shortcut.
- Get a detailed, multi-day weather forecast on-demand using a menu or global keyboard shortcut.
- Supports Dark mode.
- Works on macOS Big Sur, Monterey, and Ventura
- A fully signed and notarized native application
- Fast and uses minimal system resources.
- Choose to automatically start the app whenever your Mac boots up.
- Free as in air.
NOTE: The code bases of the Intel and Apple Silicon versions of this program are the same, so the functionality between them is identical, however, you should use the Apple Silicon version if you have an M1 or M2-based Mac.
NOTE: This program is free but if you like it, encourage me to continue writing tools like this by buying me a cup of coffee!