Selected Projects » Menu Snappr II
Menu Snappr II is a basic yet full-featured screen capture utility that runs in your Mac's menu bar. It is closely modeled after such classic macOS apps like InstantShot! and supports the following functionality:
- Capture the entire screen (both with and without a count down timer)
- Capture entire screens on multiple displays
- Capture a window or UI element
- Capture a specific area of the screen
- Save your screen captures in PNG, JPEG, TIFF, or BMP formats with unique filenames
- Save your screen captures in a custom location
- Open the screen capture in Preview
- Choose whether to include the mouse pointer, a drop shadow, or copy the image to the macOS Clipboard
- Choose whether to run Menu Snappr II every time you login to your computer
- Works in macOS' Dark mode
- Fast and compact, no 30+ MB application
- Works on both macOS Catalina and Big Sur
- Take screen captures using definable keyboard shortcuts
- A fully signed and notarized native application
- Free as in air pollution!
- No Ads!
- And more...
NOTE: This program is free but if you like it, encourage me to continue writing tools like this by buying me a cup of coffee!