Selected Projects » Menu Snappr
Menu Snappr Menu Snappr is a simple but full-featured screen capture utility that runs in your Mac's menu bar. It is closely modeled after such classic macOS apps like InstantShot! and supports the following functionality:
- Capture the entire screen (both with and without a 3 or 5 second timer)
- Capture videos of your screen activity (if running macOS Mojave)
- Capture a specific area or region of the screen
- Save your screen captures in PNG, JPEG, TIFF, or BMP formats with unique filenames
- Choose where you want to store your screen captures, including on the Cloud via Google Drive (if installed)
- Open the screen capture in Preview (if capturing an image) or the QuickTime player (if capturing video)
- Choose whether to include the mouse pointer or drop shadow in a screen capture or copy the image to the clipboard
- Choose whether to run Menu Snappr each time you login to your computer
- Works in macOS’ Dark mode
- And more...
NOTE: I have tested this program on several of my machines running Sierra through Mojave and it works fine. Your mileage may vary, however, since I can't possibly test every system configuration.