Selected Projects » Menu Swauncher
Menu Swauncher (a portmanteau of "Switcher" and "Launcher") is a simple application switcher and launcher that runs in your Mac's menu bar. It was loosely inspired by classic programs such as aLaunch and has the following functionality:
- Quickly switch between currently running applications
- Quickly terminate running applications
- Access all of the programs in your Applications and Utilities folders and quickly launch any of them
- Define a custom set of your favorite applications to run, which is useful if you tend the run the same applications frequently and want to have them handy
- Works in macOS’ Dark mode
- Choose whether to run it each time you login to your computer
- And more...
NOTE: I have tested this program on several of my machines running Sierra through Mojave and it works fine. Your mileage may vary, however, since I can't possibly test every system configuration.