Selected Projects » Menu Switch
Menu Snappr Menu Switch is a simple tool that toggles many common system preferences that runs in your Mac's menu bar. It is closely modeled after tools like One Switch and supports the following functionality:
- Toggle Dark Mode on or off
- Toogle between showing or hidding Desktop icons
- Toogle between showing or hiding all files (e.g. revealing hidden files and directories)
- Toggle between showing or hiding application extensions
- Toggling between letting your Mac sleep or keeping it awake for specific time durations
- Toggling the current Screen Saver on or off and locking your Mac's screen
- Choose whether to run Menu Snappr each time you login to your computer
- Works in macOS’ Dark mode
- And more...
NOTE: I have tested this program on several of my machines running Sierra through Catalina and it works fine. Your mileage may vary, however, since I can't possibly test every system configuration.